Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:02 am

mikefx

Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Nice tut DD, and a big thanks for taking the time to make it and post it into the forum mate... I Agree
Also a well deserved + rep.

77Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:37 am

Dark Duelist

Ex-Staff
Thnx mike ^^ I did it for BS as he was getting worried about his graphics.. just to help him out a bit Smile Hope it's clear enough for pplz o.o

78Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:23 am

Dark Duelist

Ex-Staff
Wellz.. since people were doing this kinda styled sigs/tags.. w/e you wanna call it xP.. I tried making one..

Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Darkwa10

Mah new sig o.o

79Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Can't see the bottom text. o.o Other than that it's good. Very Happy

80Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:46 am

Quagsmire

Quagsmire
WOW!!!! DEY ARE SOO COOL!!!

81Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:32 am

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Cool one Darky Wink

82Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:55 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
new one is awesome rende is excellent but i dont like these kind of styles Very Happy

83Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Wow , I Just saw your tutorial DD!
Nice , I like it! Very Happy
Try posting it in the proposals section where others will be able to see it more clearly Smile

84Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:41 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z Kay ;o Never thought of that! xD

85Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:47 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats a well made sig DD, nice one mate.. I Agree

86Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:04 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Haven't posted mah works in a while ;o

Well, here's mah latest:

Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Firebo10

87Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:25 am

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Fire Boy? More like fine boy. ;D Love it... especially the render. ;D
&& Where do you get your renders?

88Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Google Images .-. Just use the Advanced Search thingy, pick colours, size and stuff ;o And thnx! =D

89Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:44 pm

BluePepsi

BluePepsi
I thought it was fine boy to. Razz

But good graphic Dark Duelist.

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 2q31yzt Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 4 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4