Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Wellz, I accidently deleted my other topic with my work :/ So, here's the new one xD

Lulz.. Ok'z. I'll start from my latest work.

It's the first vertical sig I've made Razz So, go easy now xP

Dark Duelist's ArtWork Naruto14

2Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Razz how did u delete it?? Lol looks good

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

3Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lulz.. well, I was about to delete a post I did.. I didn't want to edit that post xD.. Ye.. so.. I saw the X button.. kinda forgot that I was a mod in the Graphics Section and that the X meant to delete the Topic xD Lulz.. so.. when it asked me if I wanted to delete it.. I said Yes.. I don't bother reading stuff xD Ye.. so.. Razz w/e'z.. thnx anywayz Very Happy

4Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I like the vertical sig Darky. Very Happy I just think the border is too big. o.o 10/10 <3

5Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Well it's good for a first vertical tag, but just some things to make sure:
The top and bottom borders are a bit thick. Also, the light source on the bottom is a bit too bright.

But nice job =)

6Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:00 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I think that looks well smart, and i like the thick and thin borders, good idea that.
the light effect is a bit bright, but it works great to show the shadow effect on the text.
So overall, a very good created vertical sig, well done mate.. I Agree

7Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Thnx guys x] I wanted to try out that border Razz And the sig looked quite plain without the big light source xP

Here's my first animation that I made in Adobe Flash Very Happy I know, it's very bad Razz

Dark Duelist's ArtWork Ultima10

EDIT: I dunno why but some things that look like the paths in Pen Tool shows up Razz I'm a nub.. I dunno how to fix that xD

8Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Wahahah that's cute. :3
Mm, yeah, I've never used Flash before so I couldn't tell you. Razz
Buuuuuut we barely even see this ultimate beast 'cause it changes so quickly. o.O

9Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z... forgot about that Razz I was about to add something else but it wouldn't work so I just left it Razz I'll fix that soon.. xP

10Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Adobe Flash, which one? My friend has cs4 its really kool Very Happy

11Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Hatake

Hatake
Lmfao weird GIF. Nice vertical sig.

12Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
This stuff is nothing, you should have seen his other gallery.... Before he deleted it Razz

13Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:53 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lolz.. @SE.. I have CS3 Smile

14Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:35 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Wellz.. here's another vertical sig.. I dunno.. I like them better now o.o

Dark Duelist's ArtWork Ultima11

EDIT: Eh.. the text sucked before and it still does Razz But it's better than before xD

15Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:56 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hmm the top of the tag is a bit crowded with all their faces cramped there.
Haha and yeah, the text. Fix ittttt. Razz

16Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:39 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Ye.. I know.. but I kinda wanted that effect xD.. Anywayz.. latest:

Dark Duelist's ArtWork Intoth10

Link: https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/15/21/98/19/intoth10.jpg (Just incase you don't see it all ;o)

I got into the mood of doing GFX.. didn't know what to do so I did that xD

17Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 am

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
OH DAYUM. I love this. Legit. The depth and lighting. And the effects, awesome stuffff.

Only thing I would change up is the text. The second line is bothering me 'cause it's a default.

But holy shit I love it.

18Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
[Dark Duelist wrote] xD Lulz.. thnx.. it really didn't take that long.. I rushed it at the end.. when I was putting the second text Lulz.. it's seemed like it fitted.. but maybe less curlz would do xP.. Thnx[That's all]

Lulz.. I didn't wanna edit so.. I did this Razz

Anywayz.. latest:
Dark Duelist's ArtWork Naruto10

Link: https://i.servimg.com/u/f21/15/21/98/19/naruto10.jpg

It didn't come out as planned but eh.. I wanted to make it original.. so instead of the boring sky blue colour.. I used a Rainbow Gradient Very Happy It's basically.. a stock background.. 2 render - One of Naruto and another of Sasuke.. a couple of C4Ds which I changed.. using filters.. text.. and border Razz Simple!

19Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Wow looks nice keep it up .

20Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:45 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
That pic looks well smart DD, really great art work mate, it looks kinda like an album cover or game cover art, real nice graphics creation.. I Agree

21Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:46 am

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hmm it's not nearly as nice as the first LP. The focal seems to be the blast of light at the bottom instead of the actual renders. Also, work on your text TEXT TEXT. Razz

22Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:20 pm

UltimatuS

UltimatuS
lol i didnt saw this one... really good but sasuke is black and white and naruto is colourfull... xD btw nice idea.. Smile

23Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:53 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
great wallpapers darky *saved in my pc and putting each wallpaper in different days Razz

24Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Well I guess that is why we call you a graphics desginer Very Happy

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

25Dark Duelist's ArtWork Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:48 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
I like the text.

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Dark Duelist's ArtWork 2q31yzt Dark Duelist's ArtWork 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next