Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:53 pm

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
great wallpapers darky *saved in my pc and putting each wallpaper in different days Razz

27Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Kira

Ex-Staff
Well I guess that is why we call you a graphics desginer Very Happy

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

28Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:48 am

Jakey

Support Mod
Support Mod
I like the text.

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

29Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:06 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lightbulb621 wrote:Also, work on your text TEXT TEXT. Razz

I know, I suck at text. Razz

Anywayz.. Latest:

Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Ldarkd10

30Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:19 am

The Avenger

hmmm...i dnt know wot but i feel that theres something wrong with this one..as if theres no life in it =/ ...but meh..nice attempt DD ..KIU Smile

31Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:37 am

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Dark Duelist wrote:
Lightbulb621 wrote:Also, work on your text TEXT TEXT. Razz

I know, I suck at text. Razz

Anywayz.. Latest:

Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Ldarkd10

You don't suck at text. I suck at text! D: AnywayZ~ I LOVE that L Sig. I just... LOVE it... Great job!

Imma Nom Nom!

32Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:58 am

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hmm the outer glow of the text seems a bit too strong. I'm guessing you soft brushed a light source in right? One thing I've learned from doing that is, never do soft brush a light source in! Also the outline on the render prevents it to be blended in more. And as The Avenger said, it feels like there's no life in it. Maybe it's because the colors are very monotone. And lastly, the white border next the the black one seems redundant I think. Buuut I really do like this =)

33Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lulz..

@Avengey.. I kinda hoped you'd say something like "There's no life to it" Very Happy Coz I wanted it to be like that.. it kinda goes with how "L" acts and talks.. I started watching Death Note yesterday.. after watching 23 episodes.. I knew how the characters acted and spoke.. so ya.. BTW.. Death Note is awesome Very Happy.. Thnx!

@Brittney.. thnx Very Happy Glad you liked it Smile

@Lighty.. Yes.. I did use a Soft Brush for my lighting.. but I ALWAYS use soft brushes for lighting xD I agree with the outline of the render but it was the best render I found of "L".. read what I said to Avenger Razz And thnx Very Happy

34Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Dark Duelist wrote:
@Lighty.. Yes.. I did use a Soft Brush for my lighting.. but I ALWAYS use soft brushes for lighting xD I agree with the outline of the render but it was the best render I found of "L".. read what I said to Avenger Razz And thnx Very Happy
Render it yourself! Razz Haha yeah, people have told me many many many times to never soft brush a light source because it looks really fake.

35Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:22 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. I agree, it does give a fake look however Anime is fake.. it's not real life.. so it's good to use soft brushes when using Anime renders Razz And to get that Anime-kinda sig look xD

36Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:47 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Latest sig.. I just used a splatter brush, soft brush, the smudge tool, one filter and one gradient.. I thought I'd try out something new o.o I think it came out ok.. I like it ;o

Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Llawli10

37Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:54 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
wow nice style but i dont like border

38Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:59 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
It's the only border that would fit xD

39Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:36 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Great artwork DD, real good effects on that sig, and personally, i like the border, it adds another good effect to the sig, very well done mate... I Agree

40Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I love it :3 'Cept I feel like the rainbow gradient is a bit strong and the outer glow on your text is also a bit strong. But other than that, I love it =)

41Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Cool As A Pool Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Death The Kid

Made Graphics I Love It

42Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:43 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
umm. . dude? your not meant to post twice in a row before 24 hours k? anyway great graphics DD how the hell do you do this stuff???

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

43Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:31 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
That a triple post in a row o.o' Lulz.. 2 post deleted Smile ~~~~~~~~

And BS.. I just do it! xD

44Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Mate I didn't see it but next time I do I'm gonna have to give you a remark. Please read the rules. Oh and DD..... YOU FREAK! YOUR AWESOME AT THIS!

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

45Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
LOL'z! xD Thnx for calling me a "freak".. xD.. J/K Razz Anywayz.. latest.. new kinda banner... for me that is Razz

Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Theforumbanner

Link: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img828/952/theforumbanner.png

I know about text before Lighty says it xD I noticed how bad it was after looking at it for a while.. but then I couldn't be bothered to change it ._.

EDIT: The Banner looks MUCH better on a black background xD

46Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Lightbulb621

Lightbulb621
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hahaha I actually wasn't gonna mention the text. It seems fine. Razz The only thing I would say is that this would be tons better if the render wasn't cut off and the bg stuff wasn't cut off, if you're keeping it transparent. Also, the c4d looks like a c4d, and doesn't really relate/fit/assimilate itself into the graphic. So yeah, basically have the entire piece, nothing cut off. =)

EDIT: So looking at the text more closely 'cause you mentioned it, I think placement could be better. But it's really not horrendous or anything.

47Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:24 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
xD Lulz, when I say it's bad, you think it's ok, when I think it's ok, you think it's bad Very Happy That's maybe why I'm called Darky and you're called Lighty! xDD Anywayz.. ye.. I didn't want anything to be cut-off but eh.. the brush is too think to see with my bad eyes =.=.. I thought the C4D looked ok there.. I tried to make something different.. but eh Very Happy

48Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:31 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
nich brushing darky what are those brushes name?

49Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
[Dark Duelist wrote]Hmm'z.. the thin circular one is called SadisticBrushes and the splatter one is called.. ChancellorsOriginal.. forgot where I downloaded them but ye And thnx ^^[LA LA LA]

Anywayz.. Latest:

Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Spider10

I just felt like doing that, I don't know why O.o

50Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:46 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Just seen your banner, that one looks well smart mate, real good artwork there.. I Agree
Your latest sigs good, not your best work, but still got a good look about it.. well done DD.

51Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
My first real-life-render-included sig xD

Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Eminem10

52Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Miss Murder

Miss Murder
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
All hail the white rapper! I love eminem! xD Nice Job Darkyy~

53Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 Empty Re: Dark Duelist's ArtWork Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:36 pm

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
I love Eminem but this isn't your best work. The text is sorta dodgey and the BG is kool. Good work Very Happy

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 2q31yzt Dark Duelist's ArtWork - Page 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next