Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:50 am

Naiwen

Might I see or view a sample of them your pieces or your work?

27Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Lamp

all of the above comments accept for Naiwen

whatdya mean? most of the last sigs I've made in the last few months have been entirely smudging.

28Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:22 am

Naiwen

Could you show us your siggies or your avatars? Made by you? I'd like to see them or critique them...

29Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Lamp

Lamp
Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 2ltki0i

made that when i was bored

30Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
I love it, its stunnin or incredible! XDDd You've got skills or talents!

31Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:20 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
LOL da faq is that Razz

32Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:54 am

Naiwen

Naiwen
lol, shouldn't you be always complimentin or throwin flowers to the person for their art? XDD

33Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:23 pm

Lamp

Lamp
Naiwen wrote:I love it, its stunnin or incredible! XDDd You've got skills or talents!

w'thank you.

fred, well, what do you want it to be?

34Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:43 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Strong art castle bot.

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

35Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:04 pm

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Naiwen wrote:lol, shouldn't you be always complimentin or throwin flowers to the person for their art? XDD

I am , but that's only when I can figure out what the hell is it Razz

Stoney wrote:
Naiwen wrote:I love it, its stunnin or incredible! XDDd You've got skills or talents!

w'thank you.

Uhmmm....a little more descriptive , maybe? Twisted Evil

36Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
Fred100 wrote:
Naiwen wrote:lol, shouldn't you be always complimentin or throwin flowers to the person for their art? XDD

Stoney wrote:

w'thank you.

lol ok yeah, I've got it! XDDDDDD

37Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:20 pm

Lamp

Lamp
Fred100 wrote:

Stoney wrote:

w'thank you.

It's a banana eating a smaller banana

38Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:02 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Jakey wrote:Strong art castle bot.

It's on every thread. My bad. :p

39Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:49 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Lamp wrote:
Fred100 wrote:

Stoney wrote:

w'thank you.

It's a banana eating a smaller banana

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight Rolling Eyes

40Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Naiwen

Naiwen
lol heya guys, stop fightin! XDDD

41Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:54 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Where's the beef?

42Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Stoney's Art Castle Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:18 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Jakey wrote:Where's the beef?
Who mentioned beef Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 2q31yzt Stoney's Art Castle - Page 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: