Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DINOSAUR FIGHT CLUB Empty DINOSAUR FIGHT CLUB Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Shadlos

Shadlos
In this series, there are no such thing as time periods. Any dinosaur can fight any dinosaur!!! It's a battle of might! I shall do some requests, so if you have an idea, feel free to ask. First fight is a classic, Stegosaurus VS Allosaurus! WHO WILL WIN? Watch and find out!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Zoo_Tycoon_Roblox/index.php?act=idx

2DINOSAUR FIGHT CLUB Empty Re: DINOSAUR FIGHT CLUB Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Devon

Devon
No offense bro, but WTF?

3DINOSAUR FIGHT CLUB Empty Re: DINOSAUR FIGHT CLUB Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:05 am

Shadlos

Shadlos
I don't get your point. if what you are talking about in the video being the dinosaur's attacks, then ya. Nothing i can do about that. In the game i used, known as Spore, giant creatures like those are called "Epics". An "Epic" can do explosion stomps, tail strikes, slashes, bites, and breathe fire. Nothing i can do to change that. sorry.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Zoo_Tycoon_Roblox/index.php?act=idx

4DINOSAUR FIGHT CLUB Empty Re: DINOSAUR FIGHT CLUB Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:47 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Devon , it's not necessary your interests and someone else's are for sure to match...

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

DINOSAUR FIGHT CLUB 2q31yzt DINOSAUR FIGHT CLUB 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion