Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Empty Hey Guys PLz hve a luk Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:08 am

soccerfreak7

hey guys plz hve a luk at my album..
Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Sandhu
Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Requested
Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Wall
Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Firetext
Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Simple
plzz reply..

2Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Empty Re: Hey Guys PLz hve a luk Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:38 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Very good pictures mate.. I really like the second one.. a nice glow effect round it.. I Agree

3Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Empty Re: Hey Guys PLz hve a luk Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:09 am

soccerfreak7

thanx mike Smile

4Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Empty Re: Hey Guys PLz hve a luk Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:01 am

Dbz7

Dbz7
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Woah!Thats awesome!!Keep up the gud work dude!!

5Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Empty Re: Hey Guys PLz hve a luk Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:14 am

soccerfreak7

wow thanks dbz..
hmm what can i call u?

6Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Empty Re: Hey Guys PLz hve a luk Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:30 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yeah as you saw tuts and did these ones the outcome can be more effective you need not to get the same outcome of the tut you read but try some different thing.Decrease the size of pics.While talking about first and last pics.First one it is not clear i mean there should be some direction in background i hope you understand
dont worry you will be fine Smile great woirk for the remaining things

7Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Empty Re: Hey Guys PLz hve a luk Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:40 am

soccerfreak7

well thanx sandeep..

8Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Empty Re: Hey Guys PLz hve a luk Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:40 pm

LuckyFridayXIII

LuckyFridayXIII
I like the last one... Lookss Abstract but regular at the same time...

Nice colors 2.

9Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Empty Re: Hey Guys PLz hve a luk Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:17 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hey Lucky, if those are your own pictures below your post, then make your own gallery here and show them in there... nice pics though mate.. I Agree

10Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  Empty Re: Hey Guys PLz hve a luk Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Very nice! With the street wall one, did you drop the opacity on the black outline, if you did I think it would be better on 100% opacity.

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  2q31yzt Hey Guys PLz hve a luk  15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion