Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Google + / plus google Empty Google + / plus google Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:33 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Hey, anyone tried this new social networking site from Google.
yeh, i know, its another attempt from Google to take over the world.. Laughing
But this time, it looks ok.
http://plus.google.com

2Google + / plus google Empty Re: Google + / plus google Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:05 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Yeah I've seen it , they won't let me register they said they're only allowing people who're invited! NO FAIR!

3Google + / plus google Empty Re: Google + / plus google Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:08 am

Mystic_gohan

Mystic_gohan
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Wow ,maybe they take over the world this time Razz .

4Google + / plus google Empty Re: Google + / plus google Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:25 pm

PonyFaboo

PonyFaboo
Oh, hey.
I have an account and am on it almost all day, everyday! (I've also invited Vedu).
If you guys would like invites I could hand them out for you! ^^
edit: Sorry for the giant bump.

5Google + / plus google Empty Re: Google + / plus google Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:31 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Omgg , really!
I'd love to have a invite Very Happy
Vedu's on my fb Smile
Or if you need my email , I can give it to you?

6Google + / plus google Empty Re: Google + / plus google Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:41 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Yeah I'd like a invitation too Smile PM me if you need an email address

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

7Google + / plus google Empty Re: Google + / plus google Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:54 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Somebody invite me please.

8Google + / plus google Empty Re: Google + / plus google Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:17 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Lol , ask Ponyfaboo , he's the one who can give the invite Smile

9Google + / plus google Empty Re: Google + / plus google Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:18 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
I thought anyone can join google plus, but anyway, just wait a bit, it will become available for everyone soon.

10Google + / plus google Empty Re: Google + / plus google Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:37 am

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
yeah it would be stupid if they just made it invitation only.

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

11Google + / plus google Empty Re: Google + / plus google Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:24 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
indeed , the homepage says only those with invitation are allowed to log in and those without it will have to wait till the site's openly available to everyone.

12Google + / plus google Empty Re: Google + / plus google Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:30 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats ok, i'm good at waiting... C'MON!!GOOGLE HURRY UP AND GET THAT PLACE OPEN FOR EVERYONE.. stupid google.. Razz

13Google + / plus google Empty Re: Google + / plus google Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:03 am

luther77

luther77
Yea even I have a Google plus account. It is having really good features and I think it is much better than the other social networks.

14Google + / plus google Empty Re: Google + / plus google Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:37 pm

hissae2

hissae2
I created an account on there and it looks okay. Problem is I only have two friends on there, no one else uses it, so for that reason I don't log in. If more people used it I would definitely use it more. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Google + / plus google 2q31yzt Google + / plus google 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]