Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

are they improving time to time?

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap73%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 73% [ 11 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

26Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:43 am

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks sp i want to make that batman avy better but i thought this would be enough
new avatar i know it is not good but posted coz i used some new effects
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 9rt98k

27Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:22 am

Dark Duelist

Ex-Staff
Hmm'z.. the batman avatar was really good.. just kill the text.. this avatar needs some work.. the text is quite bad.. and the background doesn't seem to fit the render..

28Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 pm

sandeep30

Support Mod
Support Mod
new one with plain background and i am poor in lighting effects give any suggestions

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Iz2uf7

29Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
It's pretty good the background matches the render a bit more and can I ask What Program do you use? Photoshop, GIMP or something else?

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

30Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:23 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
@gohan : i use photoshop 7 and i am beginner to it.My uncle presented photoshop 7 and i dont know how to use it later that i learned it by watching several tutorials

31Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:05 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Is it Photoshop elements?

http://www.sportsandanime.forumotion.com

32Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:24 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
new one guys our india rockzz

please click full view

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 2r58087
image link : https://2img.net/h/oi35.tinypic.com/2r58087.jpg

Last edited by sandeep30 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total

33Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:32 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
this one has been made for independance day Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Icon_smile

34Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:49 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Thats a real good picture Sandy, you should print that one off and put in a frame to hang on your wall, a very good creative piece mate, I Agree

35Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:17 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanks mike Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Icon_smile

36Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:21 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
new one for sotw entry i like the background but i think the render didnt suite the background
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 24wg0gg

and another one
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Half_s10

37Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Not bad Sandy, but like you said, the render and the background dont really work together on the first one.
The second one works a lot better, nice one mate.. I Agree

38Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:35 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
thanx mike i dont know what to put onto that first sig and found that render

39Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:10 pm

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
superman sig which i made
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Bgw678

40Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Not bad mate, could be better though, and whats the white line down from the superman sign ?

41Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
Lolz.. I think that's from the render Razz.. Anywayz.. you need to work on your background.. try put more to it but don't over-do it Razz.. For now just use 1 render.. it's hard using 2.. I'm finding it hard too Razz... Also.. choose a better render.. go to Google Images and you can find loads there.. try using the size 340 *125 or 320 * 100 or something like that for your sigs.. you're getting better..just try harder and you'll get it Smile

42Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:28 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yeah sure darkness thanks but i am confused which one to use to which background Neutral

43Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:53 am

Jakey

Jakey
Support Mod
Support Mod
Good work! just need more practice on rendering.

http://sportschat-666.forumotion.com/index.htm

44Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:56 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Not bad mate, jsut lsiten to DarkNess and you can be fine.

45Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:13 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yes the render came out well actually but i used neon glow and find edges and sharpen

46Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:03 am

Dark Duelist

Dark Duelist
Ex-Staff
o.o Never use that on a rendeer unless you're pro at using them Razz The only filters you use on a render is Blur and Sharpen.. if you're a beginner..

47Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:08 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
oh my god ok thank you Very Happy Smile Razz i am less than beginner in photoshop
new ones made by me they are better than first
Spoiler:

48Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:55 pm

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
There all pretty good mate, but the iron man one really good and effective.. I Agree

49Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:32 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yeah thank you mike new ones made in 10 minutes each Razz
goku vs vegeta
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 71jjud

goku
Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Beitr4

50Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:14 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
fisrt one dosent look like Goku Razz

Second is much better! the render is perfect and the background is ok! 9/10!

51Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:16 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
yeah i dont know that he is goku but found in google picture containing superman and goku in a fightin mood Razz

52Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:18 am

Soul Eater

Soul Eater
Ex-Staff
Haha its weird looking but efective.

53Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:31 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
according to that effects i put that title saiyan war

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 2q31yzt Sandy's confusion world[gfx thread] - Page 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion