Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello There , I see , You're a guest?
Oh not a big deal as you can see , you're able to see only some forums , because the forum's more member friendly and you'd be able to see all the forums which our members are able to see , and with 10+ posts you can see the "Renders Gallery"! All that just FOR FREE!!
Can you believe it? I mean , I can NOT! Haha , what are you waiting for? Register now! or Log in if you're already a member Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:58 pm

bozo17

Ex-Staff
if you had $1 million what would be the first thing you buy?

27The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:46 am

Mr. Mysterious

[content removed] ~bozo17

28The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:11 am

Kira

Ex-Staff
why did you call yourself Sumu?

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

29The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:11 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
@Bozo-I would give it to my.....G......F......or maybe to my parents
@Gohan-How will I know?My parents gave me the name.

30The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:40 am

-Pain-

-Pain-
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member

are u happy with who u r ?

31The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:55 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Edit:yes a lot

32The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:37 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
do like to be funny?

33The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:42 am

bozo17

bozo17
Ex-Staff
what's your fav sport

34The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:50 am

sandeep30

sandeep30
Support Mod
Support Mod
whats ur fav anime?

35The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Kira

Kira
Ex-Staff
Why did you join Art-Castle?

http://www.gaming-galaxy.forumotion.com

36The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:34 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Ill answer the previous questions
@Sandy1-ya a lot
@bozo-Cricket
@sandy2-DB GT
@kira-Fred asked me to simple

Any more?

37The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:24 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Question me.

38The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:41 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Sure , What're your hobbies?

39The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:06 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Did you get everything you wished for at Christmas ?
and was there something you really wanted but didnt get, so your gonna have to save up and buy it yourself ?

40The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:09 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
@ fred- playing sports ( mainly cricket ) , playing indoor games and relax comfortably and watch tv
@ Mikefex - I wanted a Phone , a new cricket bat and FM 2012.I got a phone. But I want a bat as I struggle with my old GM bat.I want to save up and buy that and FM 2012.I even wanted a new LED tv for our home. But that's my parents decision not mine Razz

Any more?

41The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:01 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Your favourite indian dish?

42The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:38 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Masla Dosa and Idli's with Sambar

43The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:04 am

Fred100

Fred100
Founder
Founder
Sumu wrote:Masla Dosa and Idli's with Sambar
I've had those a lotsa times over here and believe me , it's not some healthy stuff at all. That thing gave me partial loose motions every time I ate them. Evil or Very Mad Crying YUK!

44The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:55 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Fred100 wrote:
Sumu wrote:Masla Dosa and Idli's with Sambar
I've had those a lotsa times over here and believe me , it's not some healthy stuff at all. That thing gave me partial loose motions every time I ate them. Evil or Very Mad Crying YUK!
Really? They maintain hygeine(whatever spelling) here in Bangalore in Darshani's

45The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:34 am

mikefx

mikefx
Sr. Castle Member
Sr. Castle Member
Are you a vegetarian ?...
and do you eat non Indian food..

46The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 Empty Re: The one and only Sumu Behind the mic Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:49 am

Sumu

Sumu
Support Mod
Support Mod
Yah I'm vegetarian
I eat non Indian food such as pasta's and pancakes and of course. My favourite cheese burgers

Sponsored content

Art Castle Bot

The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 2q31yzt The one and only Sumu Behind the mic - Page 2 15g5mcm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Copyright © 2009-2013 Fred100 | All Rights Reserved
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check Powered by Forumotion